Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hallucination Dream

I haven't been blogging my dreams lately because I have only been able to remember fragments of them. Even the one I had last night I can barely remember but I am going to try to describe it anyway...

It started out with me and family members or friends gathering for a ‘trip’ on a sort of bus. This ‘bus’ was a lot more like a house since it eventually had an upstairs and a sort of yard- even though the main floor was more of this bus-like place: lots of seats. It was like one of those fancy buses with compartments that the people in the front and back seats have access to. After some debate I sat in the front left because I knew that there would be food and drinks there- as these compartments were always filled as I remembered from my last experience here [I believe this ‘bus’ has been in previous smaller dreams- I don’t remember its presence in other dreams but I do remember the bus being familiar to me in the dream]. A guy sat next to me and took some nachos from my compartment. There were a lot of nachos but there was a Doritos bag that I tried to protect from him because I preferred that over Doritos. You never knew what the compartments were going to have.

The guy left to let his sister or friend take the seat next to me who eagerly wanted to be next to me (it may have been a cousin) and the compartments in front of her had strange but really cool drinks- some were half-drank already but I grabbed a coconut one. I am not sure why this food-segment is so vivid. I became more and more aware of the excellent selection that actually was in front of me.

Then it was time for sleep- so everyone on the bus went to sleep including me. I had a lucid dream that I had walked out of the bus-house and down the street where there was a large quantity of walking people, military presence and a sort of maze of metal wire fences. It wasn’t much of a maze: just lines of gate making a very poor maze. I just walked around and I noticed that the military were fighting some zombies that were around. They didn’t seem to be causing a problem and I realized immediately that I must be dreaming: since this would never happen. So I figured I could just walk around and I could wake up whenever I wanted to if it got to be too much. A zombie appeared to be coming after me at one point upon which I decided to join the military in destroying them with a sort of catapult I obtained. So I would go behind these gates and catapult ‘clay’ over them in hopes of hitting the zombies. I did pretty good for the most part and eventually most people dissipated and I went back out to the street.

I saw what looked like an old hunched over person with their head covered and a person with them. I got the strong sense that this person was a zombie so I threw clay at her point-blank and either she or the person she was with threw a syrofoam cup containing a strange white liquid in my face (thick milk?). I collapsed on the ground and decided I was getting freaked out and wanted to wake up. Then I couldn’t wake up- and I WAS trying. This may have been a lucid dream inside a dream but it was still a lucid dream (at some points at least). I eventually lifted my head up and decided to walk back to the bus in the dark. I noticed my bike on the side of the road and rode the rest of the way back and left it in the yard and went back to sleep: thoroughly stressed because technically I hadn’t woken up yet.

Then I had another dream from there that I had to walk back to my bus-house again from the same location and found what I thought was the same bike in the same location. So I rode back and put the bike in the yard- then I noticed that the bike I had ridden to get back from the first dream was right where I left it. So I ran inside the bus-house and started freaking out to everyone and some adults who might have included my mom. Nobody took me seriously at first and I went upstairs to talk to these adults because I still had evidence with the two bikes in the yard.

After a short time a couple people ran upstairs freaking out-saying they had the same ‘dream’ and they had just gotten back from biking from Lincoln street (apparently that is where the dreams put you). This didn’t happen to some people who still were kinda nervous since now it wasn’t just me acting insane.

So the next day the bus reached its destination which seemed to be a family reunion. I began to have vivid hallucinations like my dream. I hallucinated a zombie that I as kinda wrestling with until I was informed that I was hallucinating. So I pushed the zombie off and it turned into a kinda-creepy guy prolly just a little younger than me. Then somebody, who knew I was still seeing somebody tried to ask it questions even though they couldn’t see or hear it. I think the questions were for me to hear the answers to.

I can’t remember all that was said but the hallucination told her about socks from Hot Topic called “young columbine” or something like that. Then I freaked out more because I didn’t know about any socks called ‘young columbine’ and why would I even think of that? I thought that meant that he must be a real entity. Eventually he got distracted by my family and went to sit with somebody else- upon which I didn’t see him again.

Some really strange stuff happened with my little cousins. Such as one was pretending to be deaf while another blew a trumpet at her. Me and my sister tried to comfort her because we assumed she was upset about something. My sister said something like “College students love everyone.” I said something similar and then tried to lift her to sit up straight or something and got freaked out by a device she attached to herself that would make sounds (some sort of stringed instrument). I was convinced that I must be repeatedly hallucinating.

I sat down with my cousin David and Grammy Lamberto and began to tell them about my lucid dream and the bikes but before I could get more than a paragraph through it I began to have the feeling that nothing around me was real. I stood up and spoke but I could not hear myself or anything else and I slowly lost my eyesight.

Somebody came up to me and put their mouth directly onto my ear and asked, “Can you feel this?”

Delighted that I had some sensation left in my body I replied positively, saying I could hear them. The one who had done it continued to talk me through what was happening…and I really don’t remember anything after that…


But ya…family hallucination!

No comments: