Saturday, November 17, 2007

I miss that fish <3

A dream that I didn't forget first coming right up...!

There was a big house-like place that seemed to be for couples. Not necessarily intimate couples just groups of two. When I first started dreaming I was outside of it and it was dark out. There were a lot of people outside but I didn’t want to go back alone because most of them were pretty creepy so I asked some people if one of them might walk me back. A few of them volunteered but I just went with one person. We walked back in the house and apparently I had been working on something with some older guy (it may have been the one walkng me back). The older guy could make a clone of anything so long as he could touch it.

On TV we saw a very special fish. I am not sure everything that made it special but it was some extremely amazing fish that either could use telepathy or talk. It was a fairly large fish too (maybe tuna-sized or slightly larger). It had some cool shiny colors on it too. I think it had attributes of other animals as well. The person I was with rushed to go and touch it so we could make its clone and we did.

The fish was extremely awesome in my dream. I loved it. It was the only thing I think I can remember having any emotion towards at all. I just really wanted to be around this fish and protect it. It was a very mature, intelligent fish. Me and this fish talked a lot and I pet it and sometimes…somehow…was in the water with it…although its fish tank was not pool-sized.

I walked along the hallways of this weird couple’s institution and saw somebody I was trying to avoid and started running away. He started chasing me but I remembered he was officially my partner or bf or something (whatever it meant to be a couple in the building) and it wasn’t long before he transported me to him. Every couple in the building had the capability of transporting their partner to them at any time. I really wanted to remedy that although he was upset about the idea and didn’t want me to and made it difficult for me to get to the first floor information desk to tell them to disable it. He tried to hide my fish several times.

I finally was able to disconnect myself from his transporter ability thing and left for a while. When I came back I was with somebody else (Veggie) I think- but I was thinking of connecting myself to the other guy again so he wouldn’t be too upset- he had gotten short and fat- kinda dwarf like since then. (the teleporter connections are Just teleporter connections in my dream- like you don’t need to be partnering or bf/gf – you just need to tell the information desk you are)

Me and veggie were staying on the third floor for a while- near the fish…we wanted lunch so we went to the main floor where we figured the cafeteria would be. We were directed to the top floor (4th floor) where it apparently was. When we were there we were directed to a ship told to us by the owner of the fish…and maybe the fish, I can’t recall. So we left for this ship.

We were on a ship with a bunch of people. I don’t think I was the navigator but multiple people took turns steering the ship. We were trying to rescue somebody and apparently steering poorly and we came to a ledge. Suddenly the water dropped and tore something off the sides of the ship that was against the cliffs. We suffered damage to the sails as well so we eventually were just ‘driving’ the ship with oars and stuff.

We came across a house…or a kitchen. Where we found a man who said that we could have a much easier time steering the boat than we were making it (we were crashing and nearly crashing into everything after the first crash). He stuck a new steering wheel into the boat and it began to move almost as well as a car.

He explained some sort of mission that was going on and I went with him down a thin channel where there were birds lined up on the walls. He explained to me as we went that we were looking for some evil bird. He pointed certain things out for me and described the bird.

We came upon something that looked like a seagull toy in a glass. We left it alone but soon after there was a seagull switch…like a light switch horizontally with a figurine seagull attached to it and many tiny buttons on the plate. The man explained that the birds always pecked at it but could never hit the buttons.

I took it off the rocky wall and put it into a plastic bag.

He said the one next to it he suspected to be its mother. The one next to it looked almost like a yellow egg yoke except bird like in texture. So I grabbed it and put it in a separate bag. Then we began to turn around.

He explained to me about a giant water-house we were coming up to and how the residents-all except one who I think might have been my sister- were evil. A lot of it was blocked off so you couldn’t see in. Sometimes I could see in and watch people I knew doing strange things- like a type of martial arts with string or knitting supplies…I am not sure.

There was a lot of stuff after this that involved everything and going back to the kitchen….but none of it very clear to me anymore…

….what a great fish that was!

No comments: