Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Are you Dizzy too?

I seem to have remember some peices of dreams this week...not many...

In one that felt really familiar although, as usual, completely unrealistic was that I was at some sort of park. I was at a clearing and around me in a half-circle were some trees and brush. Across the street up a hill was a university or castle. In the middle of the clearing was a massive pole with another pole stuck to the top diagonally to the ground.

Apparently I was scared of the people around and I didn't want to risk being on the ground. So i sat on the end of the diagonal second pole and somehow it acted like a swing that I could control a little bit but not a lot. I was high in the air and soon the bottom of the pole couldnt touch the ground even if I was not swinging. The quantity of scarey sketchy people below me increased but eventually i knew i couldnt just keep swinging there all night. So I dropped off. I was horribly dizzy and confused when I did. Then three guys came up to me and asked me if I were dizzy. I remember feeling crowded in and being somewhat afraid but I nodded yes and they took out a boombox and played something that made it worse or made me pass out...i am not sure...that kinda ended the dream.

I also dreamt that i communicated via AIM by writing on the surface of a space ship and I was haveing difficulty actually getting the person i was talking to to see what i was writing.

Last night I barely slept at all unfortunatly. It seems that I can recall my dreams best while in the shower. Sometimes when I just get up I can't remember them until then. I guess there prolly isnt a good mechanism for that.

No comments: