Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sure I haven't blogged in an eternity...

But I was busy. Busy doing nothing and homework and creating a deviantart account and ordering weights off amazon and learning DDR and other things.

I thought of blogging while I was eating my 50% brown sugar filled bowl of apple-crisp flavored oatmeal with a Strawberry Kiwi Capri Sun...I figured if I go and blog stuff like that then I can look back and pretend my life is interesting and somehow feel fulfilled.

Nobody eats apple crisp flavored oatmeal with Strawberry Kiwi Capri Sun. I must be cool. Deviant! Deviant art. So cool. Yeah...

So I came upstairs here to make fun of myself and also because I don't have much left to do before class at 11 since I actually woke up at a reasonable time and did the necissary morning-related activities at 8:30.

I have determined I will return to blogging however, it is a delightful contemplative mind mold at times. My depressive mind is more philosophical and contemplative than my more fortunate perspectives which is likely why I felt as though I was more intelligent [contemplative, rather] in the previous years.

No comments: