Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I want that battle wound!

Everyone sustains some damage when drunk [or at least they should]. A bruise here and there...maybe even there....not really sure where you got them even though you are pretty sure you can remember everything.

Aside from gaining the normal 3-4 bruises at every occaison that involves alcohol, which naturally increases bruise-suseptibility, I've passed out in a lab and been hit in the head with a cube of pool chalk.

I am most proud of the pool chalk because I was able to inspire one of the nicest, and seemingly placid people, to chuck it at me. It provided me with a massive bruise and a triangle-shaped indent that spouted a lot of blood for a while.

As I sum up my precious battle wounds, I also have been having a variety of nightmares and unusual dreams once again. For a while I slept 3-5 hrs a night waking up each time in agony. I dreamt about my cat, alligators...the invention of the guitar stand...among other things. I really wish I could remember the invention of the guitar stand one. At least one of the others is saved for me to post on permanent record later. If you could call this permanent.

I am done confessing excuses on why I haven't posted. Nobody really reads this anyway. I am mostly entertaining myself.

Since I am occaisonally bored at my Psychology job this might be a nice filler, like I had been using it on Sundays at Checkerboard. Won't that be interesting? The bored-at-work-blog-because-I-am-not-willing-to-waste-portions-of-my-life-at -home-doing-this....blog[until i get re-addicted].

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bump*

Archange said...

In frangelico delicto?