Monday, June 18, 2007

it's almost a plan!

yum, diets.

I am not really looking to get healthy or lose weight or anything. I am mostly curious about what exactly a diet would do to me aside from the depression of being deprived of things. And, how much depression do I really experience when unable to eat the things I want?

Well, I intend to find out! [maybe after today] [patent pending]

I figured I could go on a TON of them. Not all at once, but one at a time.
I was considering:

All meat/protein diet
All sugary-goodness diet
No sugar at all ever diet
No meat at all ever diet
Disgusting vegetables and tofu diet
Bread-less diet
Luna-bar & fruit diet

The first one is doable because I know my friend Mark pretty much does that. I won't enjoy it very much because this does't include any treats still...except peanuts. Peanuts are good though. I guess

The second one is pretty much what I am normally on except that I like meat and bread too. I would guess that I would just eat sweets and fruit on this one, and luna bars (so I don't die- they have sugar in them).

The third one might kill me. I would guess this would be similar to the meat diet minus the peanut butter but I would also have to force myself to eat fruit or vegetables.

The no meat at all ever diet I also won't like but at least I get to eat sugar [and deteriorate in a mass of bones]. At least I don't have to eat tofu until the next one.

Ewww...the NEXT one....I dont like vegetables OR tofu...I will just make Veggie cook for me because otherwise I'll starve. I don't even think I own any vegetables.

Bread-less diet...I guess I can include luna bars but I cant have hot dogs cause i must have a bun with it and I can't have taco-shell or sandwhiches...this will be unpleasent...but not nearly as much as the veggie + tofu diet...gross...it's a step up from that at least.

Luna bar and fruit. Joy! Sugar and Health bars that have Sugar in them! This won't be as good as it sounds. I will probably go broke buying Luna bars.

So which one first? and when? Gee, I'm hungry and am going to have Doritos for breakfast...but if I start this diet...any of them...I can't have Doritos...so, not today. But I will do these diets for at least a week even if it is just an excersize of my willpower!

and I will also have a Centrum


No comments: