Monday, July 30, 2007

dream fractions

Is it the nightly mosquito bites or just a sketchy return of my dreams in general?

Anyway last night I know I had a really long dream, maybe two of them.

In one portion I was walking around in a sort of park alone and came across a mini-zoo type place that looked really sketchy and prided itself by it running on sewage. There were 4-5 words at the enterance. I can't remember them all now but they all described what was in there...one word at least being an indication of "mutation". I go in and there are no cages. Just another park...with GIGANTIC frogs everywhere. Like half my height and probably at least my weight. They didn't move for a while. I wondered what they could eat because they were so huge. I was pretty worried they would eat me.

One jumped towards me and I got freaked out. I noticed a tall man and an old man standing by another enterance or exit. I started going towards them and some more started hoping around and one was clearly chasing me. It kept coming even after i passed the old man and the tall man. There was a small alleyway and a big man there. The big man wrestled the frog and let it go and explained that what had occured was not unusual. Apparently wrestling frogs away from people was his job.

There was actually a really really weird dream I only wish I could remember that had to do with a cyborg animal type thing...that tried to take me over and cause me to do things by sending electrical impulses into my brain. At first though he used electricity to punish me for not doing what he wanted...and it was only after I asked if he was going to do anything that didn't involve pain that his mood drastically changed and he he began using interesting combinations...yeah...i wish i knew how I was led up to this point because I know there was a lot more to it...

It is interesting how many things in my dreams change based on what I say and how rarely I speak in my own dreams. Yet, under the rare circumstance that I do, other elements listen to it. I wonder if it is a measure of how in depth the dream is or how connected I am to it?

I would also like my full whole dreams back [plz thx]

No comments: