Saturday, July 07, 2007

Finally, another 'decent' dream

I can't remember the first part of my dream for the most part. From where I can remember though...

There was some girl that everyone liked who was quiet and pretty. I think we were acquintences [not in real life]. Somehow though we got to know eachother and she was kinda both male and female...hard to describe- like she would sometimes look like a big guy. Anyway, I woke up with her in my bed and I was a little confused but fine with it. Some other person was involved and I brought her tea to her 'bed' which was close to the ceiling. I think she was too tired or not feeling well or something. A LOT of stuff happened around here but I can't remember 90% of it and am gradually forgetting the majority but eventually I got a car with her help- and this is where I start to remember more.

So, I had this car....totally 'remodeled' as in, everything had been replaced including the exterior so that all the peirces were different colors. But, just like in real life, I didnt have a car so I was pretty excited to get one at all.

So, not sure what happened but me and some kid (some young boy prolly around 10-12) parked in a parking lot somewhere (probably where we lived). We got out and we wanted to lock the car because it was the only car in the lot and there were sketchy people around. I shut the car door and it wouldn't lock on it's own [not sure why I thought it would] and I noticed the windows were down and tried to roll them up. Even with significant effort I could only get the window up a few inches. The kid was still in the front seat. I got in the car and was trying to lock the door when I saw some guy and a fat lady come up and try to steal the car...on the side the kid was on.

We had anti-car-theft or anti-criminal [or something like that] 'guns' which we used to shoot them so they'd go away. They started running away at first but then realized that the 'guns' were more like BB guns and didn't hurt much so they started coming after us. We kept shooting and then their friends came over and started shooting at the car which eventually was somehow crushed with us inside.

Then I woke up in a bed at this house I was living at. The kid woke up in his own bed too. We had blood on ourselves and other 'people' we lived with also had blood on them. I don't think all the 'people' we lived with were human, although mostly human. We talked to them about what happened and how we magically appeared in our beds.

For some reason we determined we needed to hide signs of the incident for when the police came. So we all [the entire house or most of it] decided to take a shower because we were all dirty and had blood on ourselves. There were multiple bathrooms and I KNOW I have dreamt of bathrooms like I am about to describe before which makes me think I have imagined this 'house' before.

The bathroom was big, there was a curtain of some sort but for the most part it was just an unusually sized bathroom with a sink, toilet and place to sit and the 'shower' part of it was just the entire bathroom- the water would rain down everywhere.

So I went into one with somebody [most like Klonoa?] and a doctor or police person who also lived at the house. We had our clothes mostly on even though we were taking a shower and just took off where we needed to wash. I mostly had stuff on my arms. The doc/police person was gonna check our backs to see if we needed to wash there so he checked mine and then the other guy wouldn't let him. Something about having something on it he didn't want people to see. The police/doc insisted and said something about it having to be a human thing on his back so it couldn't be that bad. So he looked and said it looked like it wasnt human and it looked like lobster salad. This creeped me out so I tried to avoid looking at his back.

Because he saw I was scared of it though he tried to force me to look at it by chasing me all over the house. That wasn't really fun.

Annnyway...

People were talking and we had two cute birds that were pretty big and had really round heads. They both spoke and chirped but I guess they were notorious for not shutting up so we told them to replace words, when the police arrived, with other words so that the police wouldnt take notice. All I can remember was that we told them to replace 'cigarette' with 'mango' cause I guess at least one bird smoked cigarettes. [When the police did arrived a bird did say "That was a bad/horrible mango". I am not sure if we replaced all sketchy words with 'mango' or not.

When the police came we were all downstairs and the police were asking us questions. There were tons of us, mostly human and at least one cartoon-ish rabbit, kinda like the trix bunny. They had a big picture of all of us in a pile.

So they were talking to the kid and he said he couldn't remember anything. The police suggested methods to help him remember like taking oil or eating tuna. For everything they suggested though he acted really high strung and nervous, giving excuses to decline everything.

The police said that that didn't sound like he was "easy going" which was what everyone had told them that everyone's dispositions were. They held up the picture they had and to the right of all the people "easy-going" was written all over the place.

They asked me about it and I told them, simply, that I would not take any oil but I would eat some tuna.

I can't remember much of what happened after this and I think I woke up soon after.

No comments: