Friday, July 06, 2007

Things to do in Worcester

oh, poor souls stuck here...in these ruins...[they should be ruins]

If we were boring eldery folk, or mario, I am sure we would find interested in The American Sanitary Plumbing Museum or the Frankelin D Roosevelt American Heritage Museum or constant visits to the art museum. And sure, Higgins armory is pretty cool the first couple times...but is there anything here aside from a mall and 405 museums?

maybe. if you're 12 and under.

There is a surprising number of things for kids to do around here. It's good but, does the fact that there isn't anything for the over 12 indicate anything? Maybe that we're supposed to be working our whole lives after that? I dun like it. Worcester puts a lot of effort into having events for kids every day. You don't see it because you're not looking for it. Not that I was. I just remembered it from seeing newspapers around psych. Massive lists every weekend and at least 2-4 things each week day. Free movies, and raffles. That is, if you have your elementary school report card...or middle school ID.

Restaurants in Worcester are pretty awesome. There isn't much doubt about that and I wish I knew about the "Taste of Salisbury Street" event beforehand...one of the only adult events I can think of. and tasty.

Speaking of tasty...at least there are some things to do Around worcester.


This is one thing that can't get boring over the summer. I'm not so sure about strawberries now that its getting close to the end of July. But I am guessing that Blueberries in the mid-end of July have to be pretty good.

But what else....

Convientently and to my surprised, there are fairs going on around MA constantly in the summer. It's pretty cool and some are even in Worcester. I still need to continue my research. I am saving some of my ideas to trade though...so you'll only get them if you give input =P.

No comments: