Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Give them all to me!

Not to say I can remember all the dreams since I've posted the last one on the blog...

Lots of bad dreams lately though. I had a few about veggie, one in conjunction with bugs/insects in my back pack and chasing me (my mom was in it too). One about Andrew and inhumane underground biotech laboratories. I can't think of any particularly good ones. I had a weird one about alligators that might have been bad but felt more neutral. I miss good-ish weird dreams. =/

One of my friends (Frank) said that the most interesting dream he had in years was something about family members driving off a cliff... That's pretty un-exciting. I'm glad that I don't have boring dreams like that. Driving off a cliff isnt boring, in fact, I bet everyone has that dream. But for that to be the most exciteing or interesting? You'd think maybe they don't watch enough movies but it's really not it.

People who don't watch movies or read books probably have just as many freaky dreams as a person who does. I know I don't watch many movies, used to read plenty of books but not really anymore. I can't usually (although sometimes) pick portions of my dreams that could stem or have some connection to books or movies.

Clearly, especially when you are younger horror movies greatly affect your dreams. Although I had night terrors way before I saw any horror movies. I suppose, for me, that could have been a dream about fireworks at the time since I was afraid of light, fire and loud sounds. I remember mostly being petrified of insects though. =/ It's great to get over light, fire and sound and even blood but I could really use a resistance to insects...I used to have Dr. Suess nightmares where his minions and himself tortured me too. I also still hate Dr. Suess.

I really wish other people would at least put a significant effort into trying to document their dreams. I know I'm interested in them [not just my own].

2 comments:

Nealix said...

That's a good idea. I'll try my best, but I can't guarantee anything. I usually don't remember or don't have dreams.

Splatter said...

You should do it right when you get up then....before I take over the computer!