Saturday, July 21, 2007

Three cats, Two Demons and the Priest's Raw Chicken

I've been having quite a few weird dreams lately...more than usual I think. Anyway, here is the last one.

Me and a group of people are going through some temple or pyramid in an Eygpt-like place and there are some squares on the floor where you are supposed to hit each one a certain number of times but each one means a different number and they are time-sensitive. We failed multiple times and then when it got to the last attempt (based on the time period we were given) I tried to set all squares to 6 but accidently set one to 8, so I tried to set them all to 8.

A wall/door opened up and I rushed in to see what we had got. A red demon came out but we pushed him through the wall again as it was shutting. He managed to get out even so and explained that he was going to torment/haunt me for getting the code wrong.

I explain to him that I already have a demon [a black one] and he and I were very tense at first and didn't like eachother, as the black demon had used to just want to torment me forever like the red one, but eventually we became friends and the black demon was waiting for me at home. So I walked back home [after a longer journey back to where Eygpt is not] because the demon was trying to get me to crash my car. I passed a cathedrale or a big church and tried to convince him to live there. He asked what was inside and I just said he was a demon, he could just go through a wall and look for himself. So he did and came back telling me that he wasn't interested.

We arrived at my house-ish place where my room was pretty normal except that the window was ground level and unusually low- might have been something like a glass door gone wrong. Three cats were there, Angie, Frisky and one that I am acquainted with but do not actually know [probably one of the strays around here]. None of the cats talked but there was definitely some detailed interaction between the three, me and the demons. [not that i can remember...]

While the two demons were talking I walked out of my door and found mom, who said there was 2 snakes in the house. I asked what kinds of snakes were in the house. She said a white one and one that was a combination of all the poisonous snakes. So I was worried for everyone in regards to the multi-color poisonous snake.

I looked to the right of the enterance of my room and there was a platform and then a bridge out into the water to another platform. One both sides of the bridge was a fancy small house on a small island- the island being about the length of a regular house. There was a hole in the front of each one with a person guarding it [I think, so the snakes wouldn't get in]. The guards each held a bucket of something that looked like apple cider. I was thinking about the snakes and them getting into there but they were locked in by water and with my mom's description of the snakes, they were small and probably not interested in water.

I went back into my room and talked to the demons. We agreed that shutting a door was not good enough to keep the snakes away if we could not find them because there were so many holes in the house. [like the holes in John's apartment and Veggie's prof's house] So we set out to look for them, we looked under the bridge because I thought that would be where they would go, but we couldn't find them.

Then a bunch of stuff happened that I don't remember and somebody pulled up to the dock with pictures of the 'wares' he had. I apparently had worked with him on some mission and I knew about his stuff. I saw a picture of two frogs with back marbel-like eyes and I knew I wanted them. He piled a bunch of small things, mostly shades of brown and yellow and I looked for the one I wanted but suddenly I recalled that this was the area I thought the snakes were in so I went back and forth carrying these small things, which I believe were alive.

Now another intermission where I can't remember anything.

So...somehow i got a bunch of Aztecs and moved them to Europe. In my mind I was doing something helpful but one of the demons yelled at me for taking their people and their gold. I explained to him that I left plenty of people and gold and that I would go to Europe and talk to the one I sent their to prove that it was okay and to offer him a ride back to...Aztec...I guess...to get more gold. So I got him and went back but he didn't want anything and we went back to Europe where it was Christmas and these two European guys who were taking care of him gave him presents.

The wrapped presents were a bunch of raw chicken of different sizes. He put them in a big box or toychest as he got them. I asked the demon, I think the red one, why this was happening. Why would he get so many raw chickens? The red demon explained to me that he was going to be a Priest and that the Europeans needed to feed him two large chickens full of other chickens and then small chickens.

and then i lost the rest of the dream...=P

[these must be horrible to read]

No comments: