Friday, July 20, 2007

you type your name on one row, to get dosed up tomorrow

Although I can’t remember much from my last set of dreams I am obligated to attempt to record them.

Last night…

It was me and McSweeny. It was dark. Some other girl was there too. She was hanging around McSweeny and may or may not have been a ‘monster’. Somebody I am acquainted with in real life but do not know very well. We were in a big house, some rooms being the same as those in my house that I lived in while I was in middle school and nelson place. I remember the master bedroom (it was huge and had multiple rooms attached.

Anyway, both me and Mcsweeny were drugged by something or someone. I was drugged less I believe because I was much more in control than McSweeny was. I believe John was also in the dream and may have switched places with McSweeny at some point. Essentially, there were a variety of ‘monsters’ big and small that were after us. There was a large T-rex like dinosaur-ish creature that specifically was chasing me, and a bunch of smaller and middle sized creatures, flying ones seemed like gargoyles. There were no actual dragons even though it would have made sense had there been any. Even the dinosaur, I think, was somehow a mammal. All were mammals.

They were after us for something. They were going to do something to us. I can’t remember what. The drugs supposedly were to make us O-K with whatever the monsters were going to do. However, both me and McSweeny knew about this and at least I was aware that whatever notion I had to approach the monsters was because of the drugs and not because it was alright.

The big dinosaur-like monster was focusing on me and was chasing me around the house. I set up some wires once I was in the master bedroom that would electrocute it if it stepped on it and it stopped it right on the wire but for some reason it was causing one not to work so I dumped water on it and it disappeared wherever I put water down. I was still worried it wasn’t gone so I didn’t cross the wires and went through to other rooms and found McSweeny, the girl and some guy. The guy explained the situation some and didn’t suggest anything useful except run and hide like I had been doing. He thought he was useful too.

Then a human-ish monster (maybe gargoyle) got McSweeny and me and him just watched and McSweeny didn’t even try to run so I left him, kind of frustrated that he just let the monster get him.

I somehow got outside and I noticed the dino-thing in the distance and it noticed me. So it charged and I ran and climbed up on this super-tall bunk bed and just sat there. McSweeny was sitting there too- less drugged up. He said we’d be safe up high. It was true for the dinosaur, it kept running and then stopped halfway and walked away.

From up high I could get a good view of the ‘house’ that was a lot more castle-like now. Lots of windows and some stained-glass. I noticed the flying gargoyles now. I didn’t see any noticing me but I saw one fly into the trees and noticed that the trees were touching the bunk bed. We were at the edge of a forest. I knew that the gargoyle could easily get me and there was no way for me to out run if it did.

I wasn’t really connected to McSweeny in the dream in any way except we were both in the same situation. We didn’t even try to help eachother out. (no offense to McSweeny) That’s just how the dream was. Everyone was on their own for the most part.

So at this point something strange happened. I knew I was doomed. If I went down the dino would get me and doing anything else the gargoyle would get me. I started getting really stressed and suddenly…I knew I was dreaming but I couldn’t wake up (prolly cause of how tired I was). I knew then that I could control this. I didn’t feel like I could control much so I kept thinking, I didn’t know what to do still. Then I got an idea, I grabbed something metal that floated. Something I had made for Mel Iroc recently and it occurred to me that I would like to have one so I did. My ability to control the dream died shortly after but I had my floaty thing.

So I grabbed on to this and left the bunk and I could sense the gargoyle following me. I couldn’t control the object very well and I desperately tried to enter windows on the castle by removing the glass. Most of the rooms I tried to enter were too small or non existent though.

That is all I am gonna go through though…the rest gets really choppy in my memory and all I can say is that it involved Andrew’s laptop and some police-mafia people.

Before that…I will just sum up even though it is awesome and I never had one like this before: Train through space, laying tracks down as we go, trip to the center of the universe to find digital code that would define existence through flashes of images and sounds.

Wish I could go on, but you’ll have to get a personalized explanation if you want more on that one =P. Until I get bored again.

No comments: