Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Buddah and his daughter

Finally, another crazy dream that I actually remember a substantial amount of...

I was trying to do something for a movie....with animals....

I tried to control a squirrel, mainly, with a type of collar and moving it by the tail [like you might a mouse]. It didn't like it and tried to bite me several times.

I went on other shows that involved animals- mainly people dressed up as animals so I could see how they did it. [yes i know people dressed as animals is different than actual animals] Whatever happened around this point was a cross between what I presume would be a "rave" environment [since I haven't actually been to one] and a kid's show. There was a bunny or kangaroo and it's baby...a real one I think- but it looked more cartoonish. (The squirrel had been realistic looking) I can't recall what I did but it appears later in the dream...

Anyway, I go to some bar or a place with a bar and an unusual arrangement of the bar itself and chairs. There was an empty gap underneath part of the bar and I was sitting on top of the bar talking to somebody. I think most everyone in the room was older than me. I was talking to some guy who was probably 4-6 years older than me.

We tried to do something with a snake- not sure if it had to do with the movie being made- I don't think it did.
Although this scene happened multiple times in my dream in an identical format I can't remember it very well. A giant snake escaped and we tried to catch it. It was vicious and trying to attack me and other people. The guy I had been speaking to killed it....and a baby snake kind of flew out. It was really close to me at the time and I leapt off the bar to escape it. I was bit by the snake and was also shot by somebody trying to shoot the snake. I fell to the ground and- blacked out.

but that's not the end...

I went back to the beginning of that scene....and it happened again...slightly different because I could still remember the time before.

I blacked out and it started for a third time...but this time I was wary...

As soon as the large snake was about to be killed I started rushing around the 'bar' which was a lot more like a house (or it in a house). I tried shutting myself behind doors and I could sense the snake coming and I knew I couldn't hold it. I tried another door and then rushed to the basement where I was sure at least if it came through I would have some room to escape- as opposed to a closet or bathroom which had been the two previous places.

I went down there and looked around. I looked up and in the rafters or on a high place [yes...in a basement...]...there was an old hobo (missing a limb I think). I started to explain my situation to him and walk towards him. I saw a shadow of a giant spider on the wall and directly in front of me were two spiders hanging from the ceiling. One large and one medium sized one directly below it. I screamed and ran out of the basement.

I didn't go back to the bar to find anything out. Instead I seeked out somebody else. I do not recall any bit of his identity other than what he "wasn't"...like he wasn't fat and he wasn't a child- but I don't remember anything else.

He took me to a statue that he discovered. It was of Buddah. On top of it, in it's hand or lap were for figures. Underneath the stool he sat on were four more figures. The man picked up a figure from underneath the buddah and showed it to me. He said, "This one is you."

I was confused and disagreed. I remember the statue vividly. It wore a roman-esque helmet and nothing else. It was simply shaped and looked most like an infant with large eyes and large wide lips with it's limbs in the air. It was brown-grayish in color as though made out of clay. He insisted that it was me.

Right here I have started to forget...and I knew it when I woke up this morning...

But somehow I came in contact with a girl via the statue- slightly older than me- maybe 4-6 like the guy at the bar. She explained to me that she had been bitten by a snake and shot. I sympathized with her- telling her it had been happening to me a lot. She suggested she knew why. She brought me over to a place with a pool- slightly above ground. It was mostly white in the room. Next to the pool was the dead large mother snake.

She said that her family was having some sort of get-together here. She said that she had to kill the baby snake because she "didn't want them to find out"...she acted as though I understood but I didn't. I didn't have involvement with the snake before now. Apparently the snake being pregnant was a big deal to her and she knew she caused it or may have caused it.

We walked down a hallway away from the pool while she explained this to me. Although I did not completely understand I didn't ask questions because I was learning about what was going on. She explained, poorly, why she had to use me to go through the snake ordeal and she felt sorry. She spoke of her father being a cause of it and how he couldn't find out.

I leaned toward her and whispered, "Ssh. He is here." or something extremely close to that. She turned around looking surprise and I disappeared.

Apparently- i think- the father was the Buddah. Although I never saw him I knew what happened after this was his doing. I was tied to something and was in the same position as I had seen the statue in. Next to me I greeted the bunny and it's baby I had seen earlier- they were tied in the same position as I was- although the baby was on top of the mother. It glared back at me as though this was my fault.

Things get very very blurry after this...but I get an explanation from the Buddah...while being put through various other things...some of which include the snake again...

I wish I could remember more...but I can't...it was such an interesting dream, even though scarey...

3 comments:

Nealix said...

Well ...

You like movies, or at least you think it's a cool idea, and you like animals so ... that's kind of self explanatory.

The animal didn't like you ... are you sure that was a dream?

Cross between rave and kid environment ... I've never been, but that kind-of sounds like Chucky Cheese.

Older people in the bar ... well, yea, it's a bar, and I guess you weren't expecting to find the kids from the animal show there.

The snake escaping is analagous of the mouse escaping, the dream probably turned it into something worse because you haven't been eating healthy. And then it put you through it again.

Holy crap. Dude taking you to Buddah. That's me. Well, I guess it could be Veg too, but he hates God.

I guess the other girl bitten by the snake is just your dream guide. I dunno.

Yep ... Buddah dude ties down the bunny because it's immature, = me. So it's kind of like you and I each have two different forms, following the form of the dream replay. Your mind was just having so much fun making this ... movie ...

Splatter said...

I would think you would be interested in the clear, and unusual, blend of parent-child relationships in my dream

that almost never happens

like the bunny had a baby, the snake had a baby, and even the spider had a little spider underneath it

isn't that the least bit strange/unusual?

It isn't uncommon for me to dream about running away, but it is pretty uncommon for me to dream of parent-child stuff...

Nealix said...

The parent-child relationships were a really big part of your story, hence why I missed it. Never was good in English class.

Perhaps your knowledge of the mouse being pregnant (you know, the one shitting in my printer, I print something out and there's shit on the paper) sparked your sub-concious to realize your position as an offspring, or perhaps your future is simply dawning on you as graduation approaches.

As a stand-alone Lynda-life analysis w/ the parentage, I'm afraid I have never seen any connection. Some of your previous dreams have had sister/brother pseudo-incarnations in them before though.