Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Headaches Aren't Illusions?

For the past few days I have been having weirdly realistic [and mostly negatively themed] dreams followed by a headache all day [likely due to my inability to remain asleep while having these dreams].

First I dreamt- so vividly that I still remember it like it actually happened- that when i was laying down to go to sleep Veggie and I were talking about how cold it was getting and he shut the windows. I remember it really well-everything: the conversation, the action of him shutting the windows...everything...

Then I wondered why the windows were open when I woke up all cold...Veggie didn't remember any conversation or shutting the windows at all. It is kindda creepy because I wasn't sure - since that clearly didn't actually happen - what actually I dreamt and what actually was real.

The other dreams I can't recall entirely but they were also pretty realistic, enough for me to be in a bad mood waking up from them...which I hate doing because I know it's not fair to be upset over a dream- but can't help because it still sits as a hurtful memory for a while.

I want my weird crazy dreams back...this new stuff is not for me...

2 comments:

Nealix said...

Chances are that if you're not sure if what you experienced was real or not it probably wasn't. That's not an absolute though.

It sounds like you're just ... tired, a lot. I'll have it where I dream of something that is right in front of me, or around me, when I'm actually there after having gone to sleep when tired around the area.

Do your best to make yourself comfortable when sleeping. If you haven't tried this and have any hope in it, try eating food before bed.

Anonymous said...

im sorry to hear that you're going through this ><

mr john's suggestion's probably better than what i do...which is not sleep but you know that my dreams disturb me a lot...

maybe you've been doing something different lately to mess up a routine? iono =/ you know im always here for ya though sweetie

-panda pete-