Monday, October 22, 2007

watch out- super giant dream coming up

My most recent dream that I feel like I ought to type up is kinda insane…but I will do the best I can x_x

I am not certain how it started out but…part one:

I was walking down the street to McDonalds and came across a TI-83 or 86. I picked it up. Then some guy came and began talking to me. I felt like he wasn’t the true owner of the calculator and thought that he was just trying to befriend me to get it [for the remainder of the dream I still felt this way] although he insisted upon my accusation that this was not true.

He walked to McDonalds with me and there were several rooms. There was a party going on in one room and in another room there was tasty treats and toys in a bag. I ate some of the food and put some of the toys in my bag. Then I suggested to my new friend that we join the little kid’s party and give him the toys I had found. He agreed and we went to his party. At some point I had managed to get my own toys for him after having gotten to known the little boy and talked to him. I got him a used box set of random video games…like Donkey Kong and Halo [despite the fact they aren’t even for the same systems]. I cannot remember the others in the set but I did before I started forgetting this dream. I also had a small box of sharp objects for him that I told him not to use without his parent’s permission on account that he might get hurt.

His parents came in [we were in some room with a computer] and looked at me funny cause I was some stranger who just came to their son’s party and started giving presents. I explained the toys I had given him and they seemed okay with it although in regards to the systems they had they only had one and it was four letters….I can’t remember what it was…something like PoPo. It was some system that came with one game- so I said if I found a cheap GC I would give it to him- although apparently, somehow, all the games I was giving him was also compatible with the computer.

Now this dream is connected to another part…in a really weird way, but I have to explain the next part as though it happened separately. Part 2:

I was in a large building- full of dorms or things like dorms. Spence or Veggie…I will go with Spence for now... was also in it in a room near mine or the same as mine. My neighbors had 8 infants that essentially were the size of my finger.

Somehow these people with infants also had tons and tons of pokemon and were mistreating them. Me and somebody else kinda had a pokemon battle involving electric pokemon (on my side) [although no Pikachu] notably a red electric pokemon that is in diamond that I can’t recall the name of and some other non-animal ones (voltorb, etc).

Still in the same building though…something is sketchy going on with Spence or Veggie…not certain, it may have been both in two different parts of the building. I kept stalking Spence to find out what the secret things he was doing were, it included stalking other people as well where I would watch them enter codes to get into rooms while I looked and memorized them.

At one point Veggie (or Spence but I think Veggie this time) had let me up to where he ‘worked’ which was in a cubical like place in a larger room with older people busily working- it looked politically related as well as computer science related. Although nobody would tell me anything and nobody wanted me there.

At some point I followed Spence up to the roof where there was Emily, Veggie and John. Emily grabbed my arm and John grabbed Spence’s arm. John dragged Spence back into the building after he sang a son or recited a poem [something like that]- although I was really confused and thought it had something to do with the mystery that I was trying to figure out. I chased after them but once inside they were nowhere to be found. I went back out on the roof and Spence was in a trenchcoat [he wasn’t before] and somebody said that I had followed along with spence’s predictions in his lyrics.

I was upset at whatever implication that was and denied it- insisting that anyone would have chased their friend back into the building.

At another point I had a car and it was snowing out and I had tracked veggie into the parking lot of a large corporation. The time around this was very blurry. I seem to remember a lot of people walking around who were poor- but not hobos [you know how financially troubled people just seem to wander the streets all night]. When I had returned to the car- in some really horrible hurry- having something to do with the next part- I managed to run over some of these people who were really stupid and pretty much just trying to get run over- don’t remember what happened after that.

And that is all I can remember of that part

Now the Merging ‘end’ of the two:

So, me, along with others have some supernatural abilities or are special in some way are in vehicles on an island in which we live. There are gigantic entities [monsters, machines, something] in multiple locations. I somehow had a nice view of where everyone was who was moving or doing what. I seemed to be in a situation helping veggie who’s vehicle was not moving- running back and forth between my car and his for some unknown reason. The kid and his parents were also there in a car. Somewhere.

So eventually the entities ‘win’ destroying the island and sending us and our vehicles into the ocean- at the same time I notice a strange parade- on a tv or in the distance and I remember the exact moment in the parade when we are plummeted into the ocean.

So I go back in time to when I was with the kid and his parents and leave in search of this parade- instead of continuing on to the corporation or wherever. I happen to see this parade at the same exact time I was supposed to ‘die’ and I saw a guy on stilts talking to somebody and leaving.

I become frightened of the parade and search for a house with people in it so I can use their TV to watch it and see what has become of the island. I finally find an open door and the guy with the silts [although no longer on stilts] was there- along with his gf or wife. I try to get him to understand- he doesn’t but he lets me stay anyway- insisting I look out the window for the parade which will apparently be going by any minute.

So I look outside for the parade and sure enough it comes around the corner- but it has gotten a lot creepier. Some creepy guy runs out of the group and digs up a portion of the yard and runs back. Some of the characters are looking at me so I shut and lock the window but I can’t get myself to watch the tv because the parade is so close.

Eventually things start trying to get in and the guy helps me fend them off. At one point an assassin comes in with guns and attempts to shoot me point blank but I grab the gun and try to shoot him- which doesn’t work. He gets another bigger gun and I try again to grab it and shoot him which doesn’t work. It doesn’t matter though because he can overpower me. So I have to submit and I end up travelling somewhere that isn’t in my normal reality- kind of like a purgatory waiting house/room/something. There is somebody who I am with- maybe the guy I thought was trying to get my TI-86- I don’t know. Somehow I agree to do a task for several days for a tip to get out- I produce gold for 3 days and ask a person who I never see the face of to get out. He directs me to a window- where I can climb out into a mechanical area and then again through another window- which leads me back to the snowy parking lot at the corporation- seeming to indicate that I was a prisoner in the corporation.

I know this was not real though and somehow think clear water has to do with where I need to be…

After this either I can’t remember or I was woken up- the latter I think =P

But yeah…really weird…especially since I seemed to have two separate dreams that happened at the same time.

No comments: